ACYR is a safe, confidential, non-judgmental and inclusive space where people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS can get support and build a community. We help advocate for social services you are entitled to.
If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS or seeking support for a friend or family member, here is what you can access:
- A safe, inclusive, social space to engage with others
- HIV supportive case management
- HIV pre/post-test counseling
- Treatment/medication adherence support
- Language support
- Transportation support
- Food & nutritional support
- Practical/emergency assistance
- Peer learning & social groups
- Leadership training
- Health & wellness programs
- Education fund
- Holiday Wish List program
Connect with us at 905-884-0613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All calls and emails are completely confidential.