Building Safer, Inclusive Social & Recreational Spaces for the 2SLGBTQ+ Community in York Region
If you are a person who identifies as a member of the 2SLGBTQ+ community in York Region or are seeking support for a friend or family member as an ally, here is what you can access through My House:
- Inclusive and safer spaces to gather together and build social networks
- Opportunities to organize and participate in recreational activities
- Information and resources about health and social services
- Lending library of queer literature and books
- Volunteering & leadership development opportunities
- Peer learning & wellness promotion groups
My House programs are peer-led and peer-directed. Dates and times can be viewed on our calendar.
2SLGBTQ+ community members including youth, older adults, and seniors can access both drop-in and facilitated groups through My House.
All programs and services through My House are free and confidential.
Connect with us at 905-884-0613 x205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to connect to any of our My House groups.