ACYR is a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental space where people can get dignified support and build a healthy and inclusive community.
- A safe, inclusive, social space to engage with others
- HIV supportive case management
- HIV pre/post-test counseling
- Treatment/medication adherence support
- Language support
- Transportation support
- Food & nutritional support
- Practical/emergency assistance
- Peer learning & social groups
- Leadership training
- Health & wellness programs
- Education fund
- Holiday Wish List program
- Gather together in one of our Rainbow rooms and form social supports
- An inclusive and safe space
- Organize recreational activities
- Access information and resources on services
- Participate in volunteering and leadership
- A comprehensive collection of Queer literature and books is available at our Richmond Hill Rainbow Room that can be borrowed for personal use.
Connect with us at 905-884-0613 or email email@example.com.
All calls and emails are completely confidential.